One of the reasons smoking games haven’t caught on is that most people are high enough after just one or two hits. And it’s hard to play a game that lasts less than one round.
In case you were worried pong wouldn’t make the list.
Strip Toker (also known as Strip Choker) is best saved for people you’re comfortable with. Like its namesake (strip poker), losing players are tasked with removing a piece of clothing. Except instead of playing cards, you’re all taking a hit of weed and seeing who exhales first.
- Arrange the group in a circle and make sure everyone has their own joint (or bowl or bong).
- Everyone starts by staring down at their feet.
- On the count of 3, everyone looks up and stares at another player.
- If two players look at each other, both take a hit.
So, in the interest of helping weed earn a recurring seat at the party table, I compiled a list of some of the most popular and easy-to-play marijuana smoking games.
- someone in the movie or show mentions marijuana (or weed, pot, cannabis, ganja, etc)
- someone smokes marijuana (or eats edibles)
- you see marijuana on screen
- Try not to drink too much while smoking
The following games will work whether you have dozens of participants or it’s just you and a friend.
This last-person-standing style game gets more difficult the more people you have, and is best for smaller groups of 3-5 people.
Why aren’t we all playing more weed games at parties? I compiled a list of some of the most popular and easy-to-play marijuana smoking games. (Karing Kind | Boulder, CO)