👉Music by La Soulchyld
Выполните вход, чтобы сообщить о неприемлемом контенте.
✨I hope you guys enjoy this video!
🎇 If you enjoy this video, please like and share it
🎇don’t forget to subscribe the channel for more upcoming videos
🎇Subscribe now – http://bit.ly/36U8D72
Войдите в аккаунт, чтобы подтвердить свой возраст.
Это видео может оказаться неприемлемым для некоторых пользователей.
👀Watch my other video
✔How to make bake bean – http://bit.ly/36SP6DW
✔How to make Cannabis Infused popcorn – http://bit.ly/2qHAcQ6
✔How to Make Cannabis Cookie – http://bit.ly/2pQDAZd
120 ML of Room temperature or hot water
Guys Follow me on social site:
🎆Instagram – http://bit.ly/2X0h2B8
🎆Email – [email protected]
How to make Cannabis Cake | Marijuana Chocolate Cake Recipe | Easy Cake Recipe 2019 – This video will show you how to make marijuana cake using cake mix, eggs, cannabutter, and water.
How to make Cannabis Cake | Marijuana Chocolate Cake Recipe | Easy Cake Recipe 2019 – This video will show you how to make marijuana cake using cake mix, egg…
You can easily calculate the amount of THC per serving by multiplying the THC percentage by the weight of cannabis in milligrams and dividing by the number of servings per batch. For example, if you use 5 grams(5,000mg) of cannabis with a THC content of 20%(.2) to make a space cake, the entire cake would contain approximately 1000mg of THC.
Prep time: 4+ hours
Cook time: 15-30 mins
- Decarboxylate Cannabis: Preheat the oven to 240 degrees F(115 °C). Weigh out the desired amount of cannabis. Use your judgement and experience level as a guide. Edibles can often end up being too strong to handle, even for those with a high tolerance. Use a potency calculator or see “Space Cake Tips” below for guidance.
- After weighing, use a grinder, scissors, or your hands to break up the weed and spread it out evenly on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Toast in the oven for 40 minutes, stirring every ten minutes or so. This process is called decarboxylation , which converts the non-psychoactive THCA to the psychoactive cannabinoid, THC.
- Infuse the Butter: Next, you’ll need to infuse the THC into a fat to make it easier for your body to absorb. Melt your butter or butter substitute in a medium-sized saucepan over low heat. Add your decarboxylated cannabis and one cup of water. Stir to combine. The water will help prevent the cannabutter from scorching. Continue to simmer this mixture on very low for three hours, stirring regularly. Set a timer and don’t leave the stove unattended.
- Strain and Cool: When time is up, place a coffee filter or cheesecloth over the opening of your glass container and carefully strain out your mixture. Discard the plant matter. Place your butter and water mixture in the refrigerator to set up. As the mixture cools, the water will sink to the bottom and the cannabis-infused oil will float. When the butter becomes firm, use a knife to poke a small hole and pour out the water. The more firm the butter, the easier this step will be. This process, while somewhat lengthy, will yield highly potent cannabutter that you can use for space cakes or a wide range of other edibles.
- Prep: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F(175 °C) . Grease and flour your baking pan or insert cupcake papers. Use a microwave or saucepan to melt the cannabutter.
- Combine ingredients: In a large mixing bowl or electric mixer, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth and well combined. Add any optional flavoring at this time.
- Bake: Pour batter into your prepared baking or cupcake pan. If making cupcakes, consider using a measuring cup to ensure equal servings.
- Check to see if the cupcakes are fully cooked after 15 minutes. If using a 9 x 9 pan, check after about 20 minutes. Insert a toothpick straight down into the center of the cake. If the toothpick comes out clean, remove the space cake from the oven. If not, continue to bake for three more minutes and check again.
- Chill out: Allow the space cakes or space cupcakes to cool in the pan for 20 minutes before turning out. Allow the cake to cool completely before cutting.
by Kelly Pitts – January 1, 2020
If you cut the cake into eighths, each piece would contain roughly 125mg THC(5,000 ✕ 0.2 ÷ 8). If you cut it into 12 pieces, each would contain closer to 83mg. If being incredibly stoned is your goal, this will most likely do the trick. If you’re unaccustomed to edibles or sensitive to THC, use less weed in your cannabutter.
This delicious edible is easy to make and requires only a few, easy-to-find ingredients. Keep it simple with classic chocolate or vanilla space cake, or customize the flavor based on your tastes or any special occasion. This recipe begins with making cannabis-infused butter or margarine and allowing it to cool completely, which can take four hours or more. You can complete this step a day or even a week in advance.
Whether it’s the first day of summer, a holiday party, or a birthday treat for that special someone, personalize your space cakes with any of the following suggestions:
Space cakes are a classic edible recipe often found in famous Amsterdam coffeeshops like Amnesia and Grey Area. Space cakes come in a variety of flavors and strengths but generally involve traditional cake ingredients that are combined with cannabis-infused butter or oil. Not planning a trip to the Netherlands any time soon? We’ll show you how to make weed space cakes at home!
Not planning a trip to the Netherlands any time soon? We’ll show you how to make weed space cakes at home in this easy recipe.