Some patients report negative side effects when using Shark Shock; however, these are typically quite mild:
Side effects of product:
Aside from 25% CBD and 1% THC, there are various terpenes in this strain that are responsible for enhancing its effectiveness and flavor. These are as follows:
• Myrcene – A fragrant terpene responsible for giving the product an herb-like scent.
• A/B Pinene – Terpene responsible for adding a pine-like aroma to cannabis (and other plants). Also acts as an anti-inflammatory, bronchiodialator, memory aid and neural stimulant (improves alertness).
• B-Caryophyllene – Spicy terpene resembling the taste of black pepper. Effective as an anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, analgesic, anti-anxiety, cancer inhibitor and even reduces alcohol cravings in addicts.
• Limonene – Creates a citrusy flavor and offers benefits as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, ant-cancer and enhances metabolism.
CBD Shark Shock from A.B. Labs is a mild, well-balanced strain consisting of 4-7% THC and 6-9% CBD.
CBD Shark Shock from A.B. Labs is a mild, well-balanced strain consisting of 4-7% THC and 6-9% CBD. Because CBD acts as an antagonist to THC, the two cannabinoids effectively balance each other out. The end result is an enjoyable, relaxing experience with milder euphoric effects. Smokers will immediately notice a very “fruity” flavor, with hints of pine and wood to provide an earth-like undertone. This strain has a very strong scent when burned, contributing to a “skunky” odour. Since the psychoactive effects are relatively mild compared to THC-based strains, it’s possible to use Shark Shock and still mostly maintain normal functions; however, everyone reacts differently.
Benefits of product:
By incorporating both THC and CBD into its mix, users enjoy the best of both worlds. People suffering from conditions like anxiety or depression are less likely to experience effects like paranoia. CBD’s potent anticonvulsant properties make this strain an excellent choice for patients with epilepsy.
The THC in CBD Shark Shock helps alleviate severe pain, inflammation and nausea while providing anti-cancer, antioxidant, anti-anxiety and antidepressant effects that are characteristic of THC.
Patients also report experiencing benefits such as increased energy and mood enhancement.
Chemical Formula of Product:
A.B. Labs provides quality assurance information on all of their products by listing independent lab tests.
• No yeast or fungus
• Free of harmful bacteria
• No heavy metals or toxins
CBD Shark Shock Strain Name: CBD Shark Shock Strain Type: Hybrid THC Maximum: tbd THCA: tbd THC: 7% CBD Maximum: tbd CBDA: tbd CBD: 9% CBN: