- Step-by-step – On-screen instructions guide you through each step of sample preparation based upon the sample type you select.
- Accessories – Your LightLab includes all the accessories you need to begin using LightLab right out of the box, including a scale, sample warmer, sample shaker and more.
- Tags – You have the option to include analysis tags including the operators name, sample ID etc.
- Factory Calibration – LightLab arrives pre-calibrated and ready to use right out of the box. LightLab calibrations use Cerilliant® calibration standards, rather than a computer model, for the most accurate results possible.
- Reports – Your analysis results are populated on the screen, as well as saved to a CSV file on an SD card.
- Pro Mode – Advanced LightLab users may bypass guided screens to streamline workflow in Pro Mode.
- Workbench Setup – If you are running a high number of tests from stationary workstation, a Workbench Setup is available.
LightLab provides lab-grade accuracy in a rugged, easy-to-use format. Its touchscreen streamlines and simplifies the entire analytical process so every team member can follow the same workflow to produce consistent results.
- Flower, trim, concentrates, tinctures, raffinate
- Hemp Compliance Module (optional)
- Terpenes+ Module (optional)
- Results in under 10 minutes
- Intuitive touchscreen interface
- 8-hour battery life
Our customers integrate LightLab into their daily workflow in support of supply chain management, quality control, process optimization and compliance.
- Δ9THC (Delta 9 Tetrahydrocannabinol)
- THC-A (Tetrahydrocannabinolic Acid)
- CBD (Cannabidiol)
- CBD-A (Cannabidiolic Acid)
- CBN (Cannabinol)
- CBG-A (Cannabigerolic Acid)
- CBC (Cannabichromene)*
- Degraded THC*
- * Included with the Terpenes+ Module
Sample analysis results are available in three formats.
Portable cannabis testing equipment, easy to use and low cost! LightLab by Orange Photonics, brings accurate cannabis potency analysis out of the laboratory and into fields and processing centers. LightLab cannabis analyzer applies liquid chromatography and spectroscopy analytical techniques which are the technologies most regulatory laboratories use to analyze cannabinoid content. LightLab simplifies the analytical process to deliver accurate repeatable results.
Orange Photonics brings accurate cannabis potency analysis out of laboratories and into fields and processing centers with portable cannabis testing equipment.
The Alpha-Cat Regular Test Kit is the best value for the money, as it contains enough supplies to conduct between 10 and 40 cannabis potency tests. It’s an excellent middle-of-the-road option for those who need to test cannabis samples somewhat frequently.
• Related Page: What Is THC?
Because addiction, bad trips, and death due to synthetic cannabinoid ingestion is such a real threat, drug testing companies have created portable synthetic cannabis testing kits that make it easy to know if the flower you’re handling is all natural or a chemical-laced concoction. One of the most popular synthetic marijuana testing kits is by EZTestKits.
Buy Online – Marijuana/THC Test Kits:
It’s important to keep in mind that a THC Test Kit is not a THC potency test. THC testing kits only determine whether THC is present in a sample; they do not indicate the THC percentage.
Cannabinoid potency test kits aren’t just great for users; they’re also wonderful for growers working to perfect a strain for a specific purpose. Rather than guessing what the effects of that strain will be, this type of marijuana test kit gives growers the ability to understand the exact chemical makeup of the plant they’ve produced. When it comes to knowing how to measure THC potency, no scientific background or special training is needed; at-home test kits provide all the equipment and instructions necessary to see the big picture.
This enables users to not only see what cannabinoids are present in a sample, but gives them the ability to see how the concentration of each. The higher the concentration of any given cannabinoid, the more intensely-colored the spot will be. Far more than just a THC test kit, the results from this type of cannabis testing equipment truly gives an idea of the cannabinoid makeup in order to determine the expected effects of a strain. This is particularly useful for those who grow or consume medical marijuana.
That’s why synthetic cannabinoids test kits are so essential. While cannabis can result in unpleasant side effects at extremely high doses, it’s not known to be dangerous or deadly. Synthetic marijuana is a different story. Because synthetics are made of varying combinations of chemicals, it’s tough to know what’s in synthetic marijuana. Side effects can range from anxiety and agitation to a very rapid heartbeat, vomiting, lethargy, confusion, and even death.
Here are reviews of the different kinds of Alpha-Cat tests, who should buy them, and how they work.
From full-spectrum cannabinoid to THC and synthetic cannabinoid kits, we review the best cannabis testing kits to buy this year.