- 3 teaspoonfuls of decarboxylated marijuana buds and the stems from your plant
- 3 teaspoonfuls of organic dried chamomile
- 3 teaspoonfuls of organic dried rose buds
- Cannabis infused honey to taste
The benefits of weed infused tea have been discussed for years. Pain relief is one of the number one reasons that this method of consuming tea is used. The tea for pain relief should be made from a strain that is high in CBD. If you suffer from painful arthritis, a nice cup of hot cannabis-infused tea will hit the spot.
Cannabis is a great way of soothing the angry digestive system. Using cannabis and its stems will prove to be effective in controlling and soothing cramps that problems with the digestive system can present.
Here is a nice soothing tea that you can make for yourself. You can use the stems from your plant to enhance the total effects of your infused tea.
There is however no need to throw away the stems of the cannabis plant. If you are mindful of never wasting anything, there are ways to include the stems of the plant, here is a suggestion for their use.
Uses for marijuana stems
Ingredients needed for a soothing cannabis tea.
Weed tea or as some refer to it as brew tea or steam tea, utilizes the stems. It can be used with your organic water for a flavor in the water. Another use for the stems of the plant is in the making of high-fat coconut infused oil.
- Digestive system problems can occur when marijuana stems are smoked. The taste is offensive, and the compound from the stalks that you inhale can cause you to experience some unwanted side effects. These side-effects can include abdominal pain vomiting and nausea.
- The amount of stems you would need to smoke to get any high is not even worth mentioning. The stems do not get you high, and the amount of smoke that you inhale into your lungs is dangerous. Your respiratory system reacts to the smoke by constricting your lungs. This is unfavorable for asthma sufferers.
- If migraines plague you stay away from smoking stems. A migraine will be intensified. Your headaches will be longer lasting.
Smoking weed stems isn't a good idea. There is however no need to throw away the stems of the cannabis plant. If you're mindful of never wasting anything…
There are hardly any THC levels in the stems.
In fact, it’s virtually nonexistent. THC is the most important ingredient of marijuana. It’s the ingredient that makes you feel euphoric and high that you are craving for.
If you put a lot of smoke in your respiratory system, it can cause your lungs to constrict. This is not a good assign for asthma patients.
Once it’s thoroughly soaked, you can use the cannabis skewers to make kebabs with your favorite vegetables and meat.
When you smoke the marijuana stems, the aftertaste and the ingredient that enters your GI system can cause unfavorable side effects such as nausea, vomiting, and abdominal pain.
All you have to do is use a sharp knife and cut the stems into strip and twist them together.
You can use leftover stems to create a stem pen to make your stoner colleagues jealous.
All you have to do is ground the stems overnight, and then the soal them down thoroughly. Then pour the whole material into the screen.
It’s not a good idea to smoke marijuana stems because they don’t have the THC property, and they can result in nasty headaches, cough, and after-taste.
Every cannabis enthusiast has often wondered if smoking weed stems is a bad idea or not. This is a wonderful question because you don’t want to waste your stems. However, smoking the stem is indeed bad for you.