The first step, of course, is to get some seeds or clones to get you started. Once you obtain these, you have to select a growing method:
There are many different ways to grow medical marijuana. Which method is right for you depends upon your circumstances and what you want to invest in time, money and commitment. This guide will give you a good summary of the various methods and a short summary of their advantages and disadvantages.
If you view roots grown in hydroponics versus those grown in plain soil, you will see an immediate difference. While roots grown in soil have a big tap root, the roots grown in hydroponics will have no major tap root, but will consist of a huge bunch of small, clean white hairs.
Instead of using soil as a medium to hold the roots, you can use an inert medium — something that does not have the quality problems found with ordinary soil.
The key component to a thriving aquaponics system is the beneficial bacteria responsible for converting fish waste, decaying plant matter, and uneaten food into ammonia and other compounds that are consumed by the plants. This naturally occurring, nitrifying bacteria, inhabit every and all surfaces of your aquaponics system, especially the grow medium in the hydroponics system.
- Unless you get commercial growing soil, the soil can be of uncertain quality. You could lose a crop or have poor results because the minerals and nutrients in the soil are out of balance.
- Yields will probably not be as great as you will get with other methods.
Aeroponics consists of growing roots in plain air. The plants are held in a mesh basket, hanging out in the air, and the water and fertilizer is continuously sprayed over the roots. This method produces roots that are even more amazing than hydroponics.
Learn how to grow quality medical marijuana indoors and outdoors with this helpful guide from Medical Jane.
– Unlock and buy containers, hydroponics, lights, reflectors and fan systems.
– Buy over 30 rooms in each generated account.
The new age of farming is here! Not the typical farming game or simulator you will find anywhere else.
– Sell your cannabis to build up your weed growing empire!
– Unlock and grow over 30 different strains of cannabis.
Выполните вход, чтобы сообщить о неприемлемом контенте.
iGrow Game is a single player cannabis growing game for windows PC. It’s 3D and in a first person perspective.
Set in a grimy UK tower block, you will be able to:
– Grow up to 8 plants per room.
The new age of farming is here! Not the typical farming game or simulator you will find anywhere else. iGrow Game is a single player cannabis growing game fo…