Can marijuana help my arthritis pain?
1. Coconut oil melts fast and then hardens again to create the perfect base for your balm or salve, it is also easily absorbed by our body so you get all of the benefits without the oily mess of some other oils.
It’s estimated that 325 million people worldwide suffer from arthritis. While this condition is often associated with the elderly, over 250 thousand children in the United States are also affected.
Symptoms of arthritis include swelling, pain, and inflammation in the joints, hands, and knees. Because arthritic pain is primarily cause by inflammation, cannabis topicals are a potent remedy with their anti-inflammatory properties.
2. Lavender oil helps to open up the pores and stimulate the skin, you can also use menthol oils but be careful, too much can burn your skin. Lavender is relaxing and soothing which is why we choose this more our homemade topical marijuana products.
Выполните вход, чтобы сообщить о неприемлемом контенте.
Can cannabis balms or salves heal burns faster?
Today we will show you how easy it is to make your own THC or CBD balms, topicals, lotions, and salves in just one minute!
This process is so easy, you will have fun doing it and the products are easy to use.
We have listed a few of our favorite products we use to make topicals and balms from the marijuana plant and its wonderful extracts:
Anti Aging Skin Creams with THC or CBD you say?
Does this work?
4. 100% pure organic THC or CBD distillate, it is important to use a distillate, not all forms of cannabis will be absorbed by the skin but distillate will when added to a melted carrier oil. Cannabis-infused creams or oils are great for treating pain in a specific area of the body. Topical cannabis infusions act on a peripheral basis, which means they do not enter the bloodstream. This translates to zero psychoactivity. So you can apply them liberally without the potential side effects of too much THC.
Today we will show you how easy it is to make your own THC or CBD balms, topicals, lotions, and salves in just one minute! This process is so easy, you will …
This is where I got slightly annoyed. Sure, there are loads of recipes, just Google “salve recipes” and you’ll come up with a whole slew of them, but none explained why the herbs were good or how you could further mix ingredients to benefit your specific needs. After all, we are all different!
- 2 tsp peppermint
- 1 tsp orange
- 1 tsp lavender
However, I ran into a few hiccups along the way. There were plenty of recipes, but none involved cannabis alongside other medicinal herbs. And, while cannabis is a powerful and potent plant, I wanted more. More benefits, more healing, and more love!
- Grab your double boiler or crockpot along with the herbs you plan on infusing into the oil.
- Be sure to break up any large herbs, such as cannabis flowers, so the entir surface area of the plant can be exposed to the oils during the infusion process.
- Place all of your herbs into the double boiler or crockpot along with the oils. Be sure to mix everything around, so that all ingredients are fully immersed in the oil.
- Place on medium to low heat and let the oils infuse over the next 6-8 hours. Do NOT let the infusion exceed 107C/225F. Tip: Place a candy thermometer in the crockpot or double boiler to watch the temperatures.
- Once the time has passed, grab your cheesecloth, latex gloves, bowls, funnel to begin separating the solids from the liquids.
- Place the cheesecloth into the funnel and begin to ladle or pour the mixture through the cheesecloth.
- After full, squeeze the cheesecloth to remove any excess liquids.
- Repeat steps 6 & 7 until all oil and solids are separated.
- Cover the container that has your oil infusion in it until you’re ready to go on to the next steps.
To gain more information on essential oils available, as well as what their healing properties are, visit this resource: https://www.aromaweb.com/essentialoils/default.asp.
Remember: you can always allow the mixture to fully cool, test, and reheat if the consistency is not where you want it to be yet, but infusing more oil to reverse the chapstick nightmare is not always a fun task.
Now the fun part — putting all these wonderful ingredients together to make a heavenly pain relieving cannabis-infused salve!
Shortly thereafter, curious and confused, I began a quest to uncover what were these magical creams that aren’t creams at all and what can they even do? Well come to find out, they can do a whole heck of a lot! And, since I’m always up for trying a new DIY project, especially when it involves treating myself to a nice rub down afterward, I began digging and uncovering all the things these magical herbal salves could do for you.
Looking to start making healing salves right at home? Use this guide to help you better understand the many options available to you in salve making.