Powerful mods and atomizers are not all that is needed to do vape tricks at a high level. You also need high-quality batteries that will help your device handle the strain, while optimized coils are also very important too.
Getting the right form or the right “O” shape of your mouth involves flattening your lips against your teeth, and not puckering them too much or curling them inward. You won’t be able to blow smoke rings if you are not able to assume this form.
Applying a spin when blowing smoke rings will keep them in shape for much longer than when you don’t. If you just blow vapor in the shape of an “o” without any spin, the “o” will dissipate before it even gets formed.
In all, it depends on the vaper. While some vapers blow great smoke rings with 50/50 ratios, some go for the 100% VG e-liquids. However, the best ratio is the 70VG/30PG ratio which is thick enough. We consider this ratio the best because this is the e-liquid ration that a large number of vapers are most comfortable with.
How long have you practiced. Only dragons are supposed to be born with the ability to blow fire and smoke rings. Since you are not one, you should practice the right technique and form, time and time again.
You need the right-juice to produce great smoke rings. Why? This is because thicker liquids lead to thicker clouds and great smoke rings by extension. That is why you should use the right PG/VG ratio for your e-liquid.
As you get better at vaping, you should be able to work what works for you.
If the vapor you inhale is not enough, there is no way you will make smoke rings. This is because the smoke rings are made of lots of vapor. So when there isn’t enough vapor, there won’t be any smoke rings to produce.
With this you now know the way your mouth should be shaped and the right amount of vapor you need to push out to get a good ring. Once you have gotten this far ,the next step is to start pushing the vapor out with your tongue or with short breaths .The bigger smoke rings which everyone will admire will only start coming when you master the technique of pushing the vapor with your throat.
Blowing a smoke ring is a fundamental trick in the vapers trick arsenal. Learn how with our simple how to guide.
But wait. Let’s start with the basics and not get ahead of ourselves.
Okay, you’ve got the right cigar and the right room. Now you need the right attitude: practice makes perfect. Let’s get ringing:
5. Now, here’s the tricky part: Curl the tip of your tongue down, and pull your tongue all the way back and push the smoke out of your mouth with your tongue. Use your tongue in a gentle, piston type motion: short bursts, with a slight recoil (think of the way a car piston works).
The first thing you need is a cigar that will produce dense smoke. Why? Smoke rings are delicate and if your cigar is producing light, ‘airy’ smoke, it will be difficult to get your ring to come together and stay together after it leaves your lips.
1. Draw a thick puff of smoke into your mouth and hold it there. (It’s not necessary to puff out your cheeks like a chipmunk)
3. Open your mouth slowly (so you don’t create any unnecessary air flow that will disturb the smoke) and form it into the loose, rounded shape of the letter “O.”
2. Place your tongue on the bottom of your mouth and pull it back slightly to block your throat passage
4. Be sure to open your mouth and jaw, not just your lips. You can’t make a good smoke ring by puckering up and making a kiss-face or fish-face.
The term “blowing a smoke ring” is something of a misnomer and probably the reason many cigar smokers fail when attempting their creation. Most people think they have to exhale to form a ring when, in fact, just the opposite is true.
How to Blow Smoke Rings The term “blowing a smoke ring” is something of a misnomer and probably the reason many cigar smokers fail when attempting their creation. Most people think they have to