Causes of extinction of potency
Also, those who lead a sedentary lifestyle, do not get out of the computer. Permanent sitting leads to physical inactivity and adversely affects the functions of the body.
Quail eggs are especially useful for potency. They have a strong stimulating effect, increase erection. You can eat scrambled eggs from 15-20 quail eggs (they are small: for comparison, the weight of chicken eggs is 60 g, and quail eggs – 10 g).
A large amount of vegetable protein include nuts: walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts, cashews, peanuts, pistachios. In addition, nuts are rich in vitamin E, which is essential for sexual function.
Bitter chocolate is also good for an erection.
Further, the blood supply to the brain is deteriorating, so the speed of reaction to stimuli is reduced. A man is unable to get quickly excited and then maintain a high level of erection.
Another reason is a decrease in the elasticity of the vascular tissues, as well as a deterioration in the ability of the heart muscle to contract.
According to doctors, 10% of men who have stepped over the 40-year mark show signs of erectile dysfunction (that is, they have problems with erection). The symptoms of this phenomenon are:
Vinegar, onion, garlic, horseradish, mustard, adjika, wasabi are also important seasonings (warning: spicy seasonings and spices are contraindicated in men with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract).
Forget about ED and be happy Erectile dysfunction: treatment methods, causes, therapy and prevention Male Potency: How to Increase It with Nutrition Uncategorized For men, their male
- Onions and garlic. These foods may not be great for your breath, but they can help your blood circulation.
- Bananas. This potassium-rich fruit can help lower your blood pressure, which can benefit your important sexual parts and boost sexual performance.
- Chilies and peppers. All-natural spicy foods help your blood flow by reducing hypertension and inflammation.
- Omega-3 fatty acids. This type of fat increases blood flow. You can find it in salmon, tuna, avocados, and olive oil.
- Vitamin B-1. This vitamin helps signals in your nervous system move quicker, including signals from your brain to your penis. It’s found in pork, peanuts, and kidney beans.
- Eggs. High in other B vitamins, eggs help balance hormone levels. This can decrease stress that often inhibits an erection.
Thirty minutes a day of sweat-breaking exercise, such as running and swimming, can do wonders to boost your libido.
Certain foods can also help you increase blood flow. They include:
Exercise is a great way to reduce stress and improve your health.
Here are some more foods that can help you achieve better blood flow:
Keep in mind that your penis works on blood pressure, and make sure your circulatory system is working at top shape. Basically, what’s good for your heart is good for your sexual health.
Psychological stress can also affect achieving an erection or reaching an orgasm.
Stress increases your heart rate (in the bad way) and increases blood pressure. Both of these are damaging to sexual desire and performance.
There are many ways to improve your sexual performance. This can include improving existing problems or searching for new ways to keep your partner happy. Here are nine ways to naturally enhance your sexual performance without medication. If you suspect you may have a sexual dysfunction, talk to your doctor.