Tip: Air-pots or smart-pots are a great choice. These pots provide the roots with extra oxygen which will stimulate a faster and stronger growth.
Besides drainage, the growpot must be light-proof which will prevent the roots of contact with light.
Once the weed seed is in place, gently cover it with soil. Enough to block the light, but not too much. Do not press the ground but cover the seed gently. The seedlings are ready to grow.
To plant your seeds into the soil you need the following attributes:
Not sure which pot to use? Check the table below!
Have you chosen the desired pot? Then fill the pot ¾ with moist, loose and airy potting soil.
After the germination process of your cannabis seeds the real journey starts. It’s time to plant your weed seeds!
For a healthy growth, roots have to be prevented from drowning. It’s therefore extremely important to choose a pot with drainage. Drainage holes on the underside of the pot will make it possible for the water to escape.
To choose the right pot for your grow it’s important to determine the preferred plant height before planting your seeds. Large plants won’t grow in small pots as small pot’s don’t provide enough space for root development. As a general rule every 5 liters is equal to 20 cm of plant-height. Although this rule doesn’t apply to all species, it’s a useful indication for the final plant height.
Would you like to know how to properly plant weed seeds after germination? Read the information about this subject on Weedseedsexpress
Ensure you are aware of the laws of your country.
With this method too it’s important to place them in a damp and ventilated environment, at the right temperature.
Germinating with this kit is perfect for a beginner grower who wants an optimal germination for his cannabis seeds.
The Royal Queen Seeds Seedkit contains * :
- 250 ml of Seedbooster is exactly enough to germinate ten seeds. Pour it into the measuring cup, taking care to use the exact quantity for the number of plugs. For example, if you want to germinate five seeds, only use half the Seedbooster.
- Then add 125 ml warm water (for every 125 ml of Seedbooster). Place the germinating plugs in the container and carefully pour the mix over them, so they will directly absorb the nutrients. Wait a few minutes until all dampness is absorbed. Then, making sure your hands are clean, carefully place your seeds about 5 mm deep in germination seeds. Do this extra carefully and make sure you don’t apply too much pressure on the seeds.
- Now place the cover on the box, closing it tightly. This helps create the best climate for germinating, and the seeds should grow more quickly. Keep the container in a warm room, at a temperature of about 20°. Wait five days for germination, then turn the cover 180° in order to create a small opening that allows the plants to breathe fresh air.
- Make sure there is always plenty of natural or artificial light. You’ll obtain the best results with fluorescent lamps. (Coolwhite – colour code 33 – gives optimal results).
- 3 x feminized RQS White Widow seeds
- 1 x Seed Growing tray with transparent cover
- 10 x Seed Germination Plugs
- 1 x Bottle of Royal Queen Seeds Seedbooster (250 ml)
- 1 x Royal Queen Seeds catalogue
- 1 x Instruction manual
There are several possible ways to germinate Cannabis seeds; here we describe the most important ones. At Royal Queen Seeds, we only sell feminized cannabis seeds, so it’s not necessary to eliminate male plants.
* You will also need a measuring cup and a stirrer (not included in the Seedkit).
The content on RoyalQueenSeeds.com is only suitable for adults and is reserved for those of legal age.
There are several possible ways to germinate Cannabis seeds here we describe the most important ones.