- Digestive system problems can occur when marijuana stems are smoked. The taste is offensive, and the compound from the stalks that you inhale can cause you to experience some unwanted side effects. These side-effects can include abdominal pain vomiting and nausea.
- The amount of stems you would need to smoke to get any high is not even worth mentioning. The stems do not get you high, and the amount of smoke that you inhale into your lungs is dangerous. Your respiratory system reacts to the smoke by constricting your lungs. This is unfavorable for asthma sufferers.
- If migraines plague you stay away from smoking stems. A migraine will be intensified. Your headaches will be longer lasting.
- 3 teaspoonfuls of decarboxylated marijuana buds and the stems from your plant
- 3 teaspoonfuls of organic dried chamomile
- 3 teaspoonfuls of organic dried rose buds
- Cannabis infused honey to taste
Here is a nice soothing tea that you can make for yourself. You can use the stems from your plant to enhance the total effects of your infused tea.
Weed tea or as some refer to it as brew tea or steam tea, utilizes the stems. It can be used with your organic water for a flavor in the water. Another use for the stems of the plant is in the making of high-fat coconut infused oil.
Ingredients needed for a soothing cannabis tea.
Uses for marijuana stems
• Place all the dried flowers and your ground marijuana weed stems in a tea infuser.
• Put the infuser into a pot of hot boiled water
• Steep the dried flowers and marijuana stems for ten mins.
• Pour your infused tea into a cup add your infused honey to taste
Cannabis is a great way of soothing the angry digestive system. Using cannabis and its stems will prove to be effective in controlling and soothing cramps that problems with the digestive system can present.
If you are going to use the stems for making your tea, decarboxylation is necessary. After the decarboxylation process, grind up your stems and put them in a teabag. This teabag mixed with your hot chocolate is a delicious way to use those marijuana stems.
Smoking weed stems isn't a good idea. There is however no need to throw away the stems of the cannabis plant. If you're mindful of never wasting anything…
Our lungs’ natural response to inhaling smoke is to contract. That’s why it’s super dangerous for asthma patients to smoke cannabis or tobacco at that matter.
In case you’re looking to get creative with weed stems in a more practical and less intoxicating way, we have great news for you.
In addition to the most common side effects caused by the compound found in weed stalks (vomiting and nausea), sharp abdominal pain is one of the worst you’ll experience.
Give the bag an occasional shake to break off the frozen resin crystals which will collect at the bottom of the bag.
Did you know that weed stems can be used to brew tea?
Oh yes, weed stems can be used for making butter (much less potent butter, but weed butter nevertheless). The recipe is pretty straightforward. All you need is one cup of salted butter and a ½ ounce of finely ground weed stems.
The last step of the process involves the use of a cheesecloth. Place the cloth inside a glass jar and pour the melted butter over it. Once it’s cooled down, grab the corners of the fabric and strain out the butter through it. Done!
Recent studies showed that it’s by far the safest to use dab pens as a means of consuming cannabis. Since there’s no combustion happening, fewer toxins are released for you to inhale.
The truth is, smoking, as a method of consuming anything (apart from the air) is bad news for your lungs. When we inhale the smoke from a combusted dried herb, we’re simultaneously inhaling over 100 different toxins, some of which are carcinogenic!
We answer the question on every stoner’s mind. Read as we discuss the topic and even offer tips on what to do with your leftover weed stems.