– 2x Grow fixtures (this depending on how you want to grow scrog is highly suggested)
8. Attach the “standard e27 light fixture with cords” to the roof of the PC and make sure to make the wiring is directed to the back of the PC through a hole (this to maintain the “stealthyness” of the PC).
– 1x Can of clear coating spray paint (Seal and increase reflection)
1. Start by stripping the PC of all of its content.
Hello all fellow growers here is a small guide on how to build your very own stealh pc grow box. There are not too many pictures but check this thread 420 Magazine ® out for a more pictorial guide.
Here is an example of how it could look:
CFL PC grow box with mylar used instead of paint as an reflective.
9. Screw in the “LED full spectrum light bulbs” (other lights such as normal CFLÂ´s works too, the reason for the use of LED is the low heat output and energy efficiency. Also the reason for using full spectrum is the fact that there is no need to change bulbs when flowering the plants).
10. Cut the wiring of the “phone charger” and connect it with the wiring of the “PC fan” usually black to black and red to red. If no colors are indicated on the wiring just do some trial and error to see which makes the fan spin.
– 1x Sand paper for inside of PC in order to make the paint stick (use a medium to fine level of sand paper)
Hello all fellow growers here is a small guide on how to build your very own stealh pc grow box. There are not too many pictures but check this thread 420…