- Every time “The Dude” says the word, “man” everyone has to take a hit of their piece.
- Every time “The Dude” lights up a joint or is smoking a joint the whole group must join him. (don’t forget to listen for the term “man” doing rotation!)
- Each team must take one dab per basket before discs are thrown. If you’re out at a public course, or with non-consumers, vape pens make this task much easier than a torch/rig combo.
- Alternatively, teams can smoke an entire joint/blunt before each throw (18 joints/blunts per round).
- Every throw counts. Discs-n-Dabs is played cumulatively to ensure everyone’s dabs and throws affect the score.
- Lowest collective score wins.
If you’re playing doubles, this means that both players must take nine dabs by the end of a round of 18 baskets. The official Discs-n-Dabs tournament is played as a Triples Tournament, allowing players to take six dabs per person per round, rather than nine.
I play elevated Jenga. It’s with big blocks that have things written on them like
I like to smoke while watching movies. So I make up some sort of challenge for myself to burn through all my different stashes. I’ll have my flower vape, my concentrate pen, my dab of live resin, or my bong, and the goal is to finish before the movie is over. Sometimes I win (make it through the movie and the full supply) and sometimes I lose (fall asleep during the movie in front of a half-finished bowl).
- Organize into teams of two
- Choose a deck. A few examples of decks are celebrities, movies, animals, accents, characters, and more
- Read the deck description and tap Play
- Put the back of the phone against your forehead. Your team gives you clues to help you guess what the screen says
- Tilt the phone down if your team guesses the word or phrase correctly
- Tilt the phone up if you can’t guess the word
I love to smoke a joint in my garage while I inflate my giant inflatable bumper ball for a neighborhood adventure I like to call “StoNick The Weedhog”. Once I’m properly relaxed, I wriggle inside my blue morph suit, climb inside the ball and start my game in my backyard where I loosen up on the adult stunt course I have handcrafted from recycled wood, beetle kill pine and organic Colorado soil. The objective of this weed game is to ‘go fast’ and collect the rings (gold painted hula hoops) before time runs out. Tricks like barrel rolls or sweet air moves get bonus points. My current best time is 3 minutes and 43 seconds. If and when I get a new high score I move on to what I call the “Bonus Level” where I roll over to the dog park nearby and let the dogs chase me around. My neighbors might not like the noise, but the dogs have a good time and it’s a great way to enjoy Colorado’s active lifestyle and three hundred plus days of sunshine.
Basically, this game turns you and your friends into black-market weed dealers. As it says on the box, “The object of Grass is to be the first player to make $250,000 by hustling weed (and not your garden variety either). Try to stop your opponents by putting the heat on their drug peddling by using the Detained, Search and Seizure cards, or steal from your opponent’s stash, but be careful as others will try to get at your stash as well. Try to remain calm and avoid the Paranoia cards, which’ll forfeit your turn.”
Cannabis is moving into liquor’s territory at get-togethers in legalization states. We’re on the lookout for weed games that are as fun, popular, and catchy as drinking games. So what are our favorite weed games to play instead of Flip Cup and Beer Pong?
Move over, drinking games. Weed games are on the rise. We polled the playful team at My 420 Tours to get a full circle of opinions on the best weed games out there. Here’s what we came up with.
Worried about couch lock? Have some fun on your feet with one of my favorite games on the list.
To keep everyone playing longer, the first step is to reduce the average hit you need to take in the game.
What better name for a stoner game than the famous mythical creature that turns people to stone.
As a penalty, you can either assign more tokes or have the “loser” roll the next joint from their stash.
The problem was: I didn’t know any good smoking games. The ones I did know called for a LOT of smoking, and most of the people we were with would have had a lot of trouble keeping up. And those that could keep up had already made it clear they didn’t want to get too high.
Start by picking a movie or series with cannabis as a key element or plot point (we have a list of the most popular in our Best of 420 post).
- Don’t take extra hits between rounds
I went to the gym, got a tan, and did laundry. Then it was t-shirt time.
Power hours are a party and pregaming staple. And they aren’t just for drinking.
Why aren’t we all playing more weed games at parties? I compiled a list of some of the most popular and easy-to-play marijuana smoking games. (Karing Kind | Boulder, CO)