5. Remove the screwdriver. Take out the apple core and dispose of it.
10. Now it’s time to use your apple pipe. Hold the apple in one hand with your finger covering the carb and use your other hand to light the greens, pulling the hit through the hole near the bottom of the apple.
Pack the top with your favorite cannabis strain. (Photo by: Gina Coleman/Weedmaps)
Apple bongs are well-known for their discretion and easy disposal characteristics. Apples are also incredibly inexpensive and make for a good substitute when rolling papers or a personal pipe aren’t available or accessible. Cannabis consumers also don’t lose THC resin to glass in the same way as a traditional bong, so you get more THC bang for your buck and don’t have to deal with the hassle of cleaning your pipe after use. Finally, you theoretically could eat the apple once you’re done smoking — though we wouldn’t recommend it.
3. Use a toothpick to make a preliminary hole at the top of the apple, where you just removed the stem. Poke a few holes to about halfway down inside the apple and set the toothpick aside.
Assemble the necessary supplies. (Photo by: Gina Coleman/Weedmaps)
1. Assemble the necessary supplies. You’ll need an apple, a toothpick, a clean screwdriver, a knife, your favorite cannabis strain, and a lighter.
4. Push the screwdriver through the toothpick holes you made in the top of the apple. Twist the screwdriver back and forth to create a clear pathway to the center of the apple down to about half an inch from the bottom of the fruit.
Crafting an apple bong may seem complex, but in just a few simple steps you will soon be smoking cannabis out of your own healthy fruit. Here’s how to create your own classic apple pipe:
How to Make an Apple Bong What is an Apple Bong? An apple bong is a homemade pipe constructed from an apple that is used to smoke cannabis. Apple bongs are considered one of the healthier
How to Make an Orange Pipe
All you need is a carrot, bamboo skewers and a sharp knife!
Go get a flat-head screwdriver and sharp knife.
Check out this video: How To Make An Apple Pipe in 90 SECONDS!
How to Make a Steam Roller with a Cucumber
1. Remove the stem from an apple.
2. Carve a hole into the top of the apple.
3. Carve a second hole near the bottom of the apple.
4. Carve a third hole on the side of the apple.
5. Widen the top hole into a bowl.
6. Use the pipe.
Of course, there are lots of other fruits and vegetables you can use to smoke weed – here are a few of our favorites.
While apples and bananas are commonly used as smoking apparatuses, many of us forget that certain vegetables can serve the same purpose just as well. On this episode of ‘Smokeables,’ our resident weed expert Abdullah Saeed grabs a knife and a few bamboo skewers and explains how to make a reusable bowl piece out of a garden-variety carrot.
If you’ve ever left your house without your pipe, this tutorial is for you! Learn to make a pipe from an apple – and a few other fruits and veggies. Making DIY produce paraphernalia will bring more flavors to your smoking experience … and you’ll amaze your friends with your skills. But first, swing by Fweedom in Seattle, WA, for some of the best strains of weed in the Pacific Northwest.
Legal recreational cannabis business with two locations one in Seattle and one in Mountlake Terrace, WA. We provide access to legal weed in WA.